Submissions Terms & Agreements
Submissions: Lessons, topics, stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio files, video, photographs, and any other materials of any kind of material submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used:
(i) www.wecinc.org (the website) and www.mixedtalkmedia.org (the website); (ii) for broadcast or publication, including, but not limited to, Mixed Talk Media (MTM), Women Empowering Change (WEC), and on affiliated outlets. You consent to your submission being published by and for the usage of WEC & MTM.
Publication: Women Empowering Change (WEC) and Mixed Talk Media (MTM) will have unrestricted right to use Submissions for any purpose in all media and publication now known or hereafter discovered without compensation. WEC and MTM have the unrestricted right to use selected Submissions for the promotion of the MTM and WEC brand.
1. Submissions may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of WEC and MTM for media-related programs or programming.
2. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay for any Submission.
3. All written and oral WEC/MTM produced audio/video productions shall become the property of WEC and MTM, may be edited for length, clarity, and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of WEC and MTM and any affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if WEC and MTM believes it warranted. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any party with whom MTM and WEC shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
4. WEC and MTM will have unrestricted right to use the Submissions for any purpose in all print and media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
5. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years old.
6. No Submission may contain material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, and obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property, or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
All Above Terms & Conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions provided below.
1. You continue to own all of your content, but give MTM and WEC permission to stream, publish, and display related information (e.g. logos, images, and show descriptions) in MTM and WEC products worldwide.
2. MTM and WEC will not alter your Submissions/streams.
3. You are responsible for all content in your Submissions and/or streams and all risks associated with that content.
4. MTM and WEC may use your name and logo for its publicity, presentations, or for cross-promoting your Mixed Talk Radio Show. You can also display MTM's name and logo. In both cases, the use should be consistent with each company's branding policies.
5. You agree that you have all necessary rights and licenses to the Submissions, music, streams, advertisements, metadata and other content that you are including in your Mixed Talk Radio Show .
6. As between you and MTM, you are solely responsible for any royalties to any third parties.
7. You will not include any content that violates any law or right of any third party.
8. Your show cannot contain vulgar, suggestive, or explicit content.
8. You and MTM each have the right to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason.
I am granting WEC and MTM the right to publish my submission both online and print. I grant publication of submissions, in part or as a whole, on WEC and MTM websites, affiliated social media outlets, and online platforms.